by Chris Musillo
MU's Chris Musillo has been selected as the Discussion Leader on Thursday's AILA Teleconference, Third Party-Site Placement: Hs and Ls. AILA members can register on AILA's website
. The Teleconference will focus on the legal issues incumbent in staffing company businesses: Healthcare staffing, IT staffing, and Hospitalist organizations.
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012 @ 2:00 pm (EDT)
Title: Third Party-Site Placement: Hs and Ls
This panel will discuss how to deal with situations where an H-1B or L-1 sponsor places a beneficiary at a third party location. The panel will discuss the key issues in third party site placement including how to determine if the beneficiary is actually an employee of the sponsoring entity sufficient for H-1B or L-1 approval. Panelists will also discuss practical ways to demonstrate the employer-employee relationship in the petition and recent trends by USCIS and FDNS.
- What Is Third Party Site Placement? Common Definition and Every Day Examples
- Is the Third Party Site Placement Scenario Contemplated/Mentioned in the H and L Regulations and How Do Hs and Ls Differ?
- The 2010 Third Party Site Placement Neufeld Memorandum with 2012 Q&A Update
- The Employer-Employee Relationship: How Does the Petitioner Establish Control? Evidence, Support Letter, Any Magic Language?
- The LCA, Confirming Third Party Placement, and FDNS Treatment: Preparing for Site Visits!
Christopher T. Musillo (dl), Cincinnati, OH
Elahe Najfabadi, Los Angeles, CA
Nataliya Rymer, Philadelphia, PA
Read the full Healthcare and Immigration Law Blog at www.musillo.com or www.ilw.com. You can also visit us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.