EB-5 Investor Benefits By Gregory Finkelson
EB-5 Investor Benefits
Sometimes we can get caught up in all the rules and regulations of the EB-5 Visa program. Admittedly, there is a time and place for that. But when we bury ourselves in the details, we often forget what a great opportunity this program provides for foreign investors who want to immigrate to the U.S.
Regardless of where their EB-5 investment projected is located, investors may
- Live, work or retire anywhere in the U.S.
- Travel in and around, and to and from the U.S. with no restrictions.
- Accept employment aside from their investment project without any additional approval.
- Pay the lower, resident tuition prices at American colleges and universities.
- Have their capital investment returned in full at the end of five years.
- Apply for U.S. citizenship after five years of permanent residence.
- Sponsor other relatives for Green Card status.
All of this applies, not only to the investor, but to his or her entire immediate family.
To learn more, contact us online at American Corporate Services or call us at 415-682-2550.