REMINDER: MU Law Client Conference Call
by Chris Musillo
Musillo Unkenholt will hold a free teleconference on Thursday September 3, 2015 at 3PM ET / 12 noon PT. All clients and friends of the firm are encouraged to dial-in to the call. If you would like to register for the call, please send an email to: Annalisa@muimmigration.com.
The agenda for the teleconference includes:
* H-1B onboarding starts Oct 1: What do employers need to do to stay compliant?
* When does my H-1B worker have to start working? The 30/60 day rule.
* Update on the Simeio Solutions case and Amended H-1Bs.
* When do I have to start paying an H-1B worker's salary?
* Form I-9 compliance
* E-Verify compliance
* Managing Social Security number issues.
* Handling Professional licensure issues.
* Working with the Consulate for H-1B Visa Issuance.
* H-1B cap 2015 final numbers and projections for 2016
Please contact your MU immigration attorney if you have any questions about this MU Visa Advisor or any other immigration issue.
Please read the Musillo Unkenholt Healthcare and Immigration Law Blog at www.musillo.com or www.ilw.com. You can also visit us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.